Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number under SSL. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
To collect personal information for sale is not the purpose of www.aifeellighting.com
We do not use personal information or images of users for advertising purposes without their consent.
How we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Fulfil any orders placed on our Website;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
Partners: We may make available to you further services, products, or applications provided by partners for use on or through our Website. If you choose to use such services, products or applications, your Personal Data related to those transactions may be shared with the respective partner.
Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with the service providers. Examples include storing and analyzing Personal Data, protecting and securing our systems, providing search results and links, customer service, credit analysis, processing your information for profiling, user analysis and payment processing as well as delivery services.
Third Parties: We may also share your Personal Data with other third parties where you request or authorize us to do so provided that we comply with applicable law or it is required to respond a valid legal process; or it is required to operate and maintain the security of our Website, including but not limited to prevention or stopping of an attack on our computer systems or networks.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have certain rights:
1. Right to access to personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
2. Right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
3. Right to allow you to stop or prevent us from processing your personal information. This right exists where there are no legitimate reasons for us to continue the processing your personal information. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at [email protected]
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at [email protected]