Your information we collect
When you browse the Site, we collect information about you to optimise your experience. This information falls into two categories: device information and personal information.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain personal information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
We also collect personal information when you interact with us through online messages or by phone, email, which includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number.
When you create an account on our platform, we collect information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and so on.
When you subscribe to an account with us, we collect the email address you provide to us.
To collect personal information for sale is not the purpose of www.aifeellighting.com
Please note that we therefore do not “sell,” “share,” or “disclose” this information to anyone.
We do not use personal information or images of users for advertising purposes without their consent.
How we use your information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide, support and personalise our Platform and to communicate with you about our Site (both on and off our Site). The ways we do this include the following:
- We use the personal information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
– To provide and improve our Site and its features and functionality, including displaying your publicly posted content, completing your purchases through our Site, processing, storing and transmitting your communications; providing customer service and support; responding to your enquiries or requests; backing up our systems; and improving the security of our Site;
– Communicate with you about customising the content and information provided to you and our support services;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
– Perform research and analysis for our business purposes;
We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you information
We do not rent or sell your information (such as your email address associated with your account registration) to third parties to use for their direct marketing purposes.
Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose the information we collect about you to third parties without your consent. We may disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
Partners: We may make available to you further services, products, or applications provided by partners for use on or through our Site. If you choose to use such services, products or applications, your information related to those transactions may be shared with the respective partner.
Service Providers: We may share your information with the service providers. Examples include storing and analyzing your information, protecting and securing our systems, providing search results and links, customer service, credit analysis, processing your information for profiling, user analysis and payment processing as well as delivery services.
Third Parties: We may also share your information with other third parties where you request or authorize us to do so provided that we comply with applicable law or it is required to respond a valid legal process; or it is required to operate and maintain the security of our Website, including but not limited to prevention or stopping of an attack on our computer systems or networks.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your rights regarding the information you share with us:
The privacy laws of certain states may provide specific rights for individual consumers. Those rights may include, based on your geographic location, the following:
1. Right to access to personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
2. Right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
3. Right to correct any inaccuracies in the personal information we have collected.
4. Right to Non-Discrimination - We will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights.
5. Right to provide a copy of the personal data that you have previously provided to us in a portable and readily usable format.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
Children's privacy protection
We are committed to protecting children's privacy and are in full compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We will never request or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we discover that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to us for any purpose without verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
If a person is under the age of 16, we will obtain the consent of the person's legal guardian before sharing that his or her personal information.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Third party links and add-ins
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. Unless permitted by state privacy laws, we will not:
Refuse to provide goods or services to you.
Charge you a different price or rate for goods or services, including by giving discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
Offer you a different level or quality of goods or services.
Suggest that you may receive goods or services at a different price or rate, or a different level or quality of goods or services.