A perpetual blossom of branches. There is hardly a limit to what Heracleum chandelier replica can now achieve by developing in straight lines, hanging in circles and forming square geometric shapes.
Heracleum chandelier replica
Design by Bertjan Pot Powered Through Electrosandwich by Marcel Wanders, 2010. Nature meets technology in the Heracleum II Suspended by Bertjan Pot. This airy LED lamp is inspired by the flowering plant of the same name that can grow as high as 5 metres. The white leaves in the Heracleum chandelier replica Suspended ramify from one branch creating a very technical, natural structure thanks to Electrosandwich by Marcel Wanders studio. By using the technique of coating conductive layers (Electrosandwich), the lamp is very thin and delicate. A design not possible with normal wires. The Heracleum leaves are not frozen in one position. They can be freely re-positioned by rotating them around their stem.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Heracleum chandelier replica Size
Heracleum chandelier replica Details
- Material: Metal, Acrylic
- Light source: LED chip
- Power:Max 0.5W*1 (Single)
- Weight: 2kg/4.4lbs
- Finishes: Gold, Black
- Process: paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We offer two metal canopy schemes (with light / without light) for you to choose from as shown:
- We provide 150cm / 59″ wires . Can be extended upon request
|light color||Cold white|