KUU Pendant Light
KUU ceiling lamp replica can be adjusted to fit the desired mood. Direct and indirect lighting is easily tuned by rotating the inner circle. The rotation angel is unlimited due to a cordless link of electricity between the parts. Kuu is Finnish for moon.
KUU ceiling lamp replica
This beautifully minimal and elegant series of reversible pendant lights is conceived by Helsinki-based award-winning designer Elina Ulvio, and was inspired by the moon. KUU—which means moon in Finnish—is designed to provide direct and indirect light by simply rotating the pendant’s inner circle. The rotation angle is unlimited due to a cordless link of electricity between the parts.
The KUU ceiling lamp replica was inspired by Elina’s affection to atmospheric illumination. She wanted to create a lamp that is adjustable from direct to indirect lighting according to the versatile needs we have for light during distinct times of the day. The movability of the lamp brings it a constantly changing figure that forms differently sized crescents and round shapes, reminding us of the moon’s form during various periods.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
KUU ceiling lamp replica Size
- Model A Size: Dia 19cm x H 27cm /∅ 7.9″ x H12.2″
- Model B Size: Dia 27cm x H 19cm /∅ 7.9″ x H7.1″
- Model A Size: Dia 31cm x H 43cm /∅ 12.2″ x H16.9″
- Model B Size: Dia 43cm x H 31cm /∅ 16.9″ x H12.2″
KUU ceiling lamp replica Details